DECO CARVING STATION WITH INDUCTION WARMING UNITS
Let Your Chef Show off his/her Culinary Skills
Dazzle your quests with the action of a chef serving food hot and fresh. This carving buffet table is equipped with induction warming units & heated carving tray.
Designed by and for executive chefs. Flexibility of design allows units to be used in multiple configurations or individually.
Features & Benefits
- Heated Carving Tray - Ample carving surface area. Removable and stainless steel for ease of cleaning.
- Two 250 Watt Heat Lamps - Lighting from heat lamp preserves food temperature so it's fresh and ready to serve.
- Induction Units With Advanced Electronic Temperature Controls - Utilizes the latest induction warming technology. More energy efficient, cleaner, and cost effective than gas or radiant units. Controls are easy-to-use.
- Natural Stone Composite Top - NSF certified. Provides superior scratch and stain resistance.
- Acrylic Panels with LED Lights - "Green" energy saving LED lighting provides an array of color options to complement any themed event. Optional wood veneer or laminate panels also available to match your furnishings.
- Built-In Plate Shelf - For guest plating convenience.
- Cabinet for Storage - Storage space underneath and hidden from guests view.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Frame - Provides a strong and durable foundation for day-in and day-out use.
- 6 Heavy-Duty, Non-marking Casters - Station is mobile and ready to move in an out of action with ease.
- Serial Number - Provides easy product identification for future reference.
The Performance Promise
Protected by a 1-Year Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on welds. (Excludes natural stone composite top and glass components.)
- Standard dimensions. 70" x 33.5" x 33.5" (178cm x 85cm x 85cm) .
- Front shelf dimensions = 10.3" deep x 13.2" high x 45.25" wide (26cm x 33.5cm x 115cm.)
- Two 250 watt heat lamps over the hot shelf.
- Heated carving tray (heated drip pan included). Must put hot water into heated carving tray.
- Two induction warm holding units with advanced electronic temperature controls: (400 watts) 3.3 amps max on each unit. 7 Warm holding temperature settings:
- 95°F / 35°C
- 104°F / 40°C
- 122°F / 50°C
- 140°F / 60°C
- 158°F / 70°C
- 176°F / 80°C
- 194°F / 90°C
- NSF certified natural stone (quartz) composite top.
- 3/8" (9.5mm) glass splash guard with stainless steel mounts for easy removal.
- 304 stainless steel fascia with acrylic panels.
- Internal Lighting: LED 12 volt with multi-function controller. 7 standard colors w/countless number of transitional colors.
- Steel inner frame.
- Six heavy-duty 4" (10cm) ball-bearing swivel casters.
- 20 Amp surge protector strip provides single point of electrical connection for the station.