Graduate Mobile Folding Table Seating Unit
An oval table with attached seating
Now you can seat more students in the same space with SICO Graduate table seating units.
The SICO EUROPE® Graduate Table Seating Unit can service 25-40% more students than standard tables with chairs in the same space. Students are not only seated more efficiently, but aisles can be narrower since there are no chairs to slide out. With its attractive oval or octaganol design, the SICO EUROPE® Graduate also promotes student interaction, making it perfect for food service use, or group project settings.
What goes up must come down
From stationary to mobile in a matter of moments, the SICO EUROPE® Graduate can be folded and rolled out of the way far faster than any table with loose chairs. This results in less labour and faster clean up.
Quality and performance
Quality products can be used over and over again for years without the need of replacement. SICO EUROPE® Graduate tables feature an attractive design and rugged construction, even when put through the hard use of a school setting. With many laminate top colours and seat colours to choose from, the Graduate is an attractive table in any environment.
A quieter, safer environment
Tables with attached seats eliminate the noise of chairs moving around and banging together. They also eliminate aisle blockage and the 'horseplay' that can occur with chairs. With attached seating, floors retain their beauty longer and your staff spend less time maintaining them. The SICO EUROPE® Graduate is also very easy to handle. The units fold and roll easily, and nest together for compact storage.
The Performance Promise
15-Year Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on welds.
Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Oval or octagonal tables with attached seats enhance communication.
- The design of the Graduate increases room capacity.
- Integrated units help to reduce clean-up time.
- Tables fold easily and will roll through standard doors.
- Optional back rests available.
- Serial numbers for easy identification.
- Vertical hinges will not trap food.
- Take advantage of the free space analysis drawings which will provide you with the appropriate number of tables for your facility.