Rectangular Table Seating Units
Serve more students in less space
With its attached seats, the SICO EUROPE® Table Seating Unit (TSU) can serve 25%-40% more students than tables with chairs in the same space. Students are not only seated more efficiently, but aisle widths can be reduced and there will be no more noisy scraping of chairs.
Save labour and energy!
From stationary to mobile in a matter of moments, the SICO EUROPE® TSU can be folded and rolled out of the way far faster than any table with loose chairs. This results in significant savings in labour.
A quieter, safer environment
Tables with attached seats eliminate the noise of chairs moving around and banging together. They also eliminate aisle blockage and the 'horseplay' that can occur with chairs. With attached seating, floors retain their beauty longer and your staff spend less time maintaining them. The SICO EUROPE® TSU is also very easy to handle. The units fold and roll easily, and nest together for compact storage.
Quality and performance
SICO EUROPE® TSU tables have been proven in over 40 years of use. SICO EUROPE® TSU tables feature an attractive design and rugged construction that stands up to the hard use that comes in a school setting. With many laminate top colours and seat colours to choose from, the TSU is an attractive table in any environment.
The Performance Promise
15-Year Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on welds.
Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Table Seating Units can accommodate 25-40% more students than tables and chairs.
- Table Seating Units create a quieter, safer environment.
- Cuts clean up time in half.
- Serial numbers for easy identification.
- Vertical hinges will not trap food.
- Transportation locks aid in table movement.
- Reinforced nylon glides prevent floor damage.
- Take advantage of the free space analysis drawings which will provide you with the appropriate number of tables for your facility.